Wednesday, July 6, 2011

LUV 3112 IS BACK!!!

I wld like to sincerely apologise for not managing my page studiously lately...been so busy bonding wif my son...realise it's not an easy job to focus on both my 7mths old son n online store if i wanna give him my very full attention...but i muz say i am really fortunate as my son seems to b quite a fast-tracker at tiz stage...at 7 mths..he's able to crawl very well on the floor, standing n walking along his cot wif support of coz; shouting n yelling for attention in a very cheeky manner; calling for ''neunei'' wen he's hungry n his 2 front teeth r prominently out!!! looking after him is a tiring job but definitely a joyous thing to see him developing n growing strong n well each dae...now he has showed me tt i can have more of my personal time in my online biz, i am proudly announcing my coming bk!!! HELLO EVERYONE!!! LUV 3112 IS BACK!!!
For tiz particular come back...I wld like to announce waiver of delivery charge for the mth of July & Aug if u guys click to like my page n be my frenz on luv 3112...happy shopping ohhh... i hope i will be of gd service to u..Nice meeting u guys!!! Thanks for the support!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment