Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Something to share...

It's a sleepless nite...dunno y...my brain is so active tt it dun allow mi to slp at this hr...so I decided to sort out my admin stuffs, tidy up my records b4 all messed up by my mischievous boy & share some happenings wif u guys...time really flies, I remember starting up this website wen my Lebron is 1.5mths old & now, growing happily & actively..he's 8mths old!!! It's been a tiring task to be a stay hme mummy especially wen u r too demanding to urself, wanting everything to be perfectly in plc for the family...I'm glad tt I am having more time to do my own stuffs...now he's able to run ard the hse n thankfully I muz say..my baby Lebron has been a really sweet boy, greeting me wif his charming smile every morning wen he wakes up, smiling at me wen I detected the ordour of his poopoo, he doesnt cry much unless he's hungry for food..he's quite easily pacified I muz say...

This is my cute Lebron!!! The pics are taken when he's 7 mth old...this clever boy currently noes how to climb up to our bed without support n doing the same ''stunt'' numerous times each dae..he'll call out for ''neinei'' when he desperately needs to b fed, crawling to the bathroom wen his dad is taking his shower after coming back from work, banging the door n shouting for him..keke...wat a sweet son i haf...honestly, being a parent, who will not feel proud of their own kids if they are doing great...so long that they are happy & healthy...seeing them developing each dae is so much fun & vivid...he's now on solids (in fact, he started since he's 5.5mths old but purely on cereals),now he begins eating more variety of fd prepared by my dear mummy, he seems more hungry than ever these daes...no matter how much u prepare for him, he wld joyously finish em @ fast speed...When I am typing all these, I feel so proud of his progress & I am really grateful to have him by my side, brightening up my daes n my whole life...I LUV U LEBRON!!! U R MUMMY'S XING GAN BAO BEI!



No comments:

Post a Comment